Links

19.7.17

Nothing At All

Miracles do happen
The blind gaining sight
The dumb singing songs of praise
And the deaf, just alike
Not like mine
The greatest of all I have seen
is waking up every morning
And been able to walk and talk
Pick and sit and think
'Cos when I slept, I was like them
With all my abilities been disabled
As the morning arose
Then His grace bestowed upon me
And this grace I do not have wit over
I do not pay for
What makes me different?
Nothing at all
And He gave without conditions
No methods, no ifs and no buts
And He's added other things
To make my day complete
Isn't God amazing?
And those needs and wants
Can't be compared to this grace
No problems and faults could be close
Nothing at all
No other reason is beautiful like this
to wake up and clap to His praise
sing and dance and wave
to His name
This is no other miracle
This is none like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

My Muse