Links

25.6.17

All that glittered

We use to walk down all night
you were scared of the night
the beauty in your eyes
took the fears out of mine
you looked so beautiful
anytime I met you.
Each day felt like a dream
knowing that you were there
to yield the love i beheld
Sometimes I reflect back
and wonder why and what went wrong
Did I lose sight of all your love
all the sudden?
Did I miss sight of the nights with you?
Did I lose count on all of this?
with you forever had a better story
than just a word
Love was true and felt good when said
with you, the sun met the moon
I was the moon that needed your sunshine
to relish the craves of my lonely life
I keep missing this
All of this
the way you looked at me when I cried
the way you let me hold you when I was fried
and the way you kissed my lips when I tried
You felt like home
you glittered and you were gold
It felt stupid to let you go
 Little did I know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

My Muse