Links

28.7.17

This Feeling

This feeling, I do not know
Ever since I met you
I do not know why the nights
have engulf the sun this long
Please enlighten me
Why would I wait in the rain
Whiles there was roof my hear could lay
I do not know
But for you, I know
only this feeling and its weirdness 
Just can't pin it down
'Cos for you
I have engraved in my heart
like tattoo or a sculpture
or an art calved deep
or a scar from a feeling
of a deeply felt love
You own me
From the day you set my love free
Every now and then
You are like a mystery book
Yet to be read
And every page promises life
and death alike
But I do not know
How you took my heart
And wrote you on it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

My Muse