You are my muse.
From the day I met you,
I knew how good and true
what this attraction drew
I knew the nights wouldn't feel blue
I knew all the morning wakes would be with you
I knew I could want all the thoughts
your mind allows
I knew my choices; my thens and nows
would be about you and me with no doubts
I knew I would have to be strong
to boldly hold all the tears
your eyes drops
I knew this day would come
when I take you by your hands
and grace them with pearls and gold
I knew when we are old and gold
when the love is lost and death is nigh
I knew I would remember this day,
the day I met you
You looked beautiful
and that you were the miracle
my soul yearned for,
my muse!

No comments:
Post a Comment