The thoughts in your heads are much meaningful when expressed in writings. No rules here, just words from unusual thoughts
28.7.17
By the day
We receive lessons
By the day
As we only learn
When we fail
Rise, when we fall
So I made this
My own rules
To show smiles
Even when I'm broken
To defend and protect
My choices
Even when they are wrong
Heir's only when it's made
To fight when it's right
And make my options opened
So I realise something
That love's only from God
And man's not true
I realise that happiness
Is a priceless good
Lost among men
Regardless everything
I've not lost myself yet
I realise I got better
By the day
Me, alone
Fighting with my smiles
Arguing with my mind
Sleeping with my bed
Teasing with my stress
Talking with my shadow
And crying with my soul
I realise that
I became a better me
When everyone left
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment