I have seen you husked and blue
And the more I love you
What will make of us two?
When we make a world one and rule
What will we miss?
The tears and frights, despite the risk
Even when we annoy ourselves or piss
Nothing will put us apart like this
As far as I have you, and you, me
We are like a lost key
A book unread and seen
A film cast in a dream
Because no matter our situation
Our distinct goals and life destination
There will be love closing the gap of separation
There will be this feeling rising
Yearning to freeze any sliding
And keep us up and riding
Cos we will keep on sufficing
We might not know what we are made of
But we know whether smooth or rough
Damn hot or frost
We wouldn't mind the cost
We will pay to bring us together

No comments:
Post a Comment