Links

1.7.15

MOURNERS GROAN

The best way to show love
To people gone, is to tell their stories
'Cos nothing could put together and solve
The conflicts and pain of left memories

I have lost a dear one too
Someone I could count on like four, three, two
She had the ears that listened to all the wraths
of a confused and angered thoughts
She was my blessings I felt son nigh
And never thought would have to die

I have missed her and that can't bring her back
I have wailed and wailed and refused to out the dark
But all couldn't bring her back
So what can I  do?
Go on with my life or remain tortured and heart bruised?

The pain wouldn't heal either way
Just have to believe that she is safe
wherever she is and ever close than before
I have to come to terms and stop the groan
Put on a life she would want for me
Better and the best I could be
So that she will rest well

I have cried
and didn't mind how less a man it made me
'Cos I have lost a dear one
The best human I have ever seen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

My Muse