Links

1.7.15

AFTER HERE

I would be gone
Maybe far away
Or very near
My soul will disclaim my body
And you might be left
with tired and teary eyes
Hope lost, and heart bruised
I won't be here anymore
Wherever I will go
I do not know
But now I am here
I am here for you to hate
or show enormous love
To  laugh at or with me
To share moments, lasting once
So that you will have some to say
about me
After here, I will want to rest in peace
I will want my creator, a big sigh
Hands opened, to receive me
And reunite with love once who left early
But then I have to fight a good one
Before time is gone and all is done
I couldn't be a saint
My reflection haunts me a lot
Every time and choices made
the balance of good and bad
leaves nothing the same
But I would want to be happy
No one would want not
For you to share tears not in vain
Before deletion,
Before my mourners will be called
Before my passing will bring you stalled
Before my gatherers will display grieve,
and drink wine and dine
Please say a prayer for me,
To find my way home safely
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

My Muse