I believe in miracles
With spreading tentacles
I know that by the end of the night
The morning shall rise
And so does my faith
Clueless but endures any form of shake
The troubles will come
Those capable to tear up and harm
The setbacks and rejection
The cold nights and suppression
In times of dome like this
We have to gather the pieces bit by it
And turn to the sparkling edge
and believe that this God we serve
He never let His children down
How strong the storms, He turns things around
We should be assured, we should have rest
That this test will end with the best coming next
I believe as turbulent situations might seem
There will be that silver lining edge for you and me
So let's not feel coiled and crunppled
There is a Man on our side turning the tables
I know that by the end of the night
There, the mornings
rise

No comments:
Post a Comment