The thoughts in your heads are much meaningful when expressed in writings. No rules here, just words from unusual thoughts
23.2.19
Residual
I know we said we done,
but really, am I?
My words in that moment
would raise as a reminder
the meaning of my words.
But really, am I?
I still think about you.
The thoughts of what we could've been
is now unbearable.
I'm holding back tears
every time my words reminds me of my words.
Sorry that I still want you.
I know you probably do not
but I have an enduring soul
that would want you back again
after the first kiss.
Maybe I really do
Maybe I really do want to feel the side of your head
around my chest again.
Maybe I want to listen
to how your day went again.
Maybe I want to kiss your lips
with all the love in mine again.
Maybe I want to sleep beside you
and chill on the joy of your river.
But really, do I?
Do I want to cry like I did
when you left me alone all the time?
Do I want to complain like I did
when we got lost in words?
Do I want o continue apologizing
and never be forgiven?
but really, do I?
You left pieces of yourself in me
that keeps reminding me
of why my words meant a lot that one time
when your couldn't find us again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment