I didn't need you to buy
a bouquet to get nigh
I didn't need you to play
Jack of all trade
to show you are the best
I have ever met
You didn't have to be different
Smart and all intelligent
I only wanted a pal
who wouldn't act supernatural
But be herself with a simple profile
Someone who wouldn't be cliche
watch each others back like a protege
Someone to unread the read books
and try catching a marlin with a small hook
Someone who can stop the party
figure out the black and cloud dusty
Someone who can talk me through
my wrongs and hint me clues
Someone who will stay
unscramble my ways and expose my face
A friend like you (Daisy)
Not those come once in the blue
to share the laughs
and leave unsolved the maths
Friendship like shaggy and Scobby
and Sam and Freddy in Icarly
Friendship like Spongebob and Patrick
and Chandler and Joey
A friend who will name and shame
to cost my fame and make me lame
A friend who can act strange
read a book from the last page
Tease my guts
and make me look like a brat
A friend who will always say
little words with motions on face
to never be abate
A friend like you, my dear!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment